Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Monday, April 30, 2012
Basketball is the enthusiastic game between two teams; player should concentrate to shoot the ball to score points by following the rules. The basketball regulation loop comprises of an 18 inch diameter border and 10 feet backboard. The basketball group can score a field end by shooting the basketball via the basket while playing. Every participant tries to achieve higher scores. Basketball is the familiar game in the world, played in the school teams, professional leagues, and on the driveway, and court. Normally, the games are played in four squares of 10 or 12 minutes.
In basketball, many courts are constructed with wood. The hoop of the basketball is placed at every end of the court. It comprises of an orange painted iron ring and bottomless net backboard that is elevated ten feet above from the ground level. It generally consists of center, 2 guards, and 2 forwards. The basketball court often contains one point guard in the basketball court while playing. The objective of playing basketball is to move the basketball via the hoop of the opposing team. A successful shot can gain two points; the ball can be moved, thrown, dribbled or hit forwarded the opposing goal. The player will trickle and pass forward the opposing goal during play.
Dribbling happens when a participant bounces the ball on the ground, hold it again, without interruption of another player.
Rules of Basketball
- The basketball may be passed in any situation with both hands and one hand. The body and arms are not allowed when catching the ball.
- The score will gain when the basketball is thrown or battled from the floor into the basket.
- A participant cannot run by holding the ball. The participant needs to pass the ball from the place on which he grasps it; high scores are counted for the player who runs at high speed.
- No holding, pushing, shouldering, striking in any manner of an opposite player. The first violation of this procedure by any player shall take as a foul, and further violation is taken as disqualify to play the game. No substitution will be allowed when playing.
- If both teams make 3 successive fouls it may count as a goal for the opposite team.
- There are two types of fouls such as defensive foul and offensive fouls.
- A score goal will be taken when the ball is batted or thrown from the floor into the basket. If the ball remains on the edge and opponent pass the basket, it may calculate as a goal point.
When the basketball went out of the bounds, may be thrown into the ground, and played by player those who touches the ball first. In case of collision, umpire throws the ball directly into the area for playing. The thrower-in is acceptable five seconds. If a player grabs the ball for a longer time, it will go to the opposite playing team. If any delay occurs during the sport, the mediator shall count as foul on them. Each player needs to follow the procedure of the basketball game to win the game with a high score.